Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Contributor

• 

5 Messages

Fri, Feb 21, 2020 11:48 PM

Email Functions Suddenly Don't Work

I have Yahoo Mail via Att.net. I noticed that the Yahoo Mail website has a new design. Now I'm having trouble with several emails features. Examples: I can't check an email address because the Contacts List won't come up when I click on the icon. When I try to reply to an email, I can't reply because nothing happens when I click on the Reply button. When I try to search previous emails for email addresses or anything else, nothing happens. I restarted my laptop and it doesn't help the situation. What can I do to restore all of the missing features in my Yahoo Mail? I have pending email messages I need to reply to and I can't. Thanks for your replies.

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

71.8K Messages

a month ago

Post moved to internet forum

🐾 (The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…