For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
T

• 

1 Message

Monday, March 30th, 2020 5:02 PM

Cannot access my bellsouth.net email

I have not been able to access my bellsouth.net email for the last 5 days. I access my email through my computer and smartr devices and one day it asks me to reenter my password. The password I remember using does not work. I have done the following in an attempt to resolve the issue:

1. Navigated to the yahoo.com home page to attempt to log in and reset my password. The site redirected me to att.com and upon entering my email address, I selected "forgot password" and it directed me to another page and asked for an user id and last name. I entered that only for the system to send a recovery email to the very email I can't get in.

2. I navigated to the att.com page and entered the id I associated with this email account. This direction led me through the same path I described above.

2. I've attempted to reach out to support via live chat only for the chat to never come available.

3. I've called the 24 hour support line and the automated service responded that there are no agents that can help me with my issue.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in getting this resolved.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I am having the same problem. Just as tp2dotcom says, the script sends me around and around the same circle.

Are we the only two having problems with bellsouth.net?

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Launched firefox and the 1st new password reset worked.

Followed these troubleshooting steps:

Email Not Working - Troubleshooting Information from AT&T

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.