For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
Mikeaway's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, August 24th, 2016 6:23 PM

Bellsouth email access problem

I have a bellsouth.net email address that I cannot access - when I tried to reset the password I was given 2 security questions. One of my answers was not accepted and I therefore cannot reset the password. What are my options?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

8 years ago

Hello @Mikeaway

There has been some issues with the email servers. Have you tried to log in with the alternate url https://mail.yahoo.com?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

The alternate URL works! Thanks for the help. I couldn't get any from an ATT customer service agent over the phone due to me not remembering either my account nnumber or the associated telephone number from about 10 years ago!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

Why did my bellsouth email suddenly stop?  I have called AT&T several times and I just get the run around.  I'm so frustrated!  Does anyone know what I can do???

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I am having the same problem. It wouldn't be so bad if that wasn't my main email account

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Hi I need help to access to my account please 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Hi I Willy need to access my bellsouth emails.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Having same issue, alt yahoo ng. Can not get bellsouth.net mail

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Not solved for me

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

6 years ago

Now I'm having this problem.

The ATT website is no help whatsoever.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

We can't solve this alone or with the people responsible for the problem, unless they show more concern than we have seen so far. Despite using their communication we can still go to other social media methods.

I don't believe we are seeing all the complaints here, via THIS type of communication.

I feel they will see this message too & delete it BUT if they do, it will incriminate them even MORE.

Maybe there is a chance that they have someone who is ethical enough to put in the extra effort to help us so we don't have to dump a pile of money into legal fees. Nevertheless, justice will not be made if we just lay down and let them abuse us this way. 

See you in a search via many too many social medias to block. Avoid the, "Dark Web", in it's many forms. Check out FCC too.

Join us all who lost our bellsouth.net email accounts when AT&T & YAHOO merged and illegally destroyed our email. See you. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.