Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Protect yourself online
hek2000's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014 2:54 PM

att.net / att.com / att-yahoo

We have had email accounts since the late 1990's when it was "ATT Worldnet" dial up.

I use our email addresses everywhere.

To make my life simpler, we have contined to pay ATT for my email accounts even though we no longer have any ATT services. It is impossible to manage this account, there is virtually NO WAY to acccess or mange it online.

It was worth $5.95 per month to not have change all my online accounts for a new email address. But, over time ATT went from $5.95 to $9.95 to $10.95 and now $12.95 per month.

According to call center support this is regarded as a dia up account/service.

Is there a way to keep my email address but cut my cost? Is there another plan I should be on? 

Primary account ***

Secondary [Edited for privacy.]

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @hek2000 

Please send us a private message by clicking here and out team will be happy to review your account and help. Please include your full name, phone number, email address and the best time you can be reached.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

NO

The response suggested I "send us a private message by clicking here " here doesn't work, or doesn't offer anyhting to send a private message, so I have gotten anything of help

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, the link takes you to your messaging screen and it already has a correct recipient added, I just checked it and the link is correct. You can try to paste it manually into your address bar:

https://forums.att.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/my-profile?tab=messages¬eToUserId=192773

I hope this works for you, if you're still having issues, you might need to try a different web browser.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.