Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Protect yourself online
barthal's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, February 28th, 2017 5:54 PM

AT&T relationship with Yahoo Mail

Back a few years ago I had ATT-U VERSE.  I loved it.  Problem is they sold out to Frontier and then things started to happen.  Recently within the past 2 weeks I cannot open my yahoo e-mail with the password I have been using since yahoo was hacked(changed password and every thing was fine; for awhile.  Now I can't access my yahoo mail.  A message comes on to change my password.  I do that and I get a message that sends me into loop that goes round and round.  I cannot join AT&T since they no longer service my area and they arbitrarelly closed my E-Mail.  My e-mail address was

A.................@snet.net.  How can a company cancel your e-mail that you had for years.  AT&T can't help me and Yahoo is a waste of time to get help.  It is just terrible and I guess I have no choice but to give up and lose all my e-mails with a new address.  Is there anybody out there that can help me to decouple AT&T from Yahoo mail??

Community Support

• 

232.1K Messages

7 years ago

Hi @barthal,

Sorry to read of the password trouble you are having. On this page you will see a section named Internet Hot Topics. You will find a link labeled Email Login Trouble. Click on that, you will find information there to change your password for free and active member accounts. If you are on a browser, the link will be to the right. If you are on a mobile device, scroll down to find it.

Hope this helps,

-ATTU-verseCare

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.