For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
bhk1206's profile

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

Sunday, April 3rd, 2016 6:41 PM

What does fastaccess DSL xtreme cost and what is the speed?

My Speed Test has been very  very slow for the past few days. Under 3.0 mbps DL. I do not have Uverse

I am paying $47/mo. Is that the right price??

I thought I had 6.0 but there is nothing on the Bill to indicate that.

The wait time for support is 15 minutes.

I do not qualify for special offer....and that is all that I can find on ATT website.

Information appreciated

Professor

• 

3.9K Messages

8 years ago

I would normally recommend calling the sales department for information of that type, as what is available and costs can vary from market to market.

However, instead, I am going to recomend, since you are an existing customer, to send a private message to the customer care team. This is important, so please, pay attention, and word your message accordingly.

First off, you are going to want to ask for the available services in your area and location. DSL is a bit skettchy at the best of times, and with plans to shut it down, and how open ports are scarce in most areas, the LAST thing you want to do is let go of the one you have, for any reason, even a speed upgrade.

Also, and this is important, you are going to need to request any discounts or promotions available for your service. (You need to contact ATT directly for discounts not listed or advertised on att's sales site. And, there are a few only avilable thru their retentions department. However, the care team crosses over into all departments, so they can handle retentions discounts also. You just have to make sure, you specifically request them, otherwise they will not offer them.)

Pick one of there care team links (any will work) and send a message with your name, account, phone, contact email, best time to connect with you, and a message with your needs. Give them a couple days or so to get back with you, and I hope they can help.

U-verse problems, ATTU-verseCare.
Cellular Problems, ATTMobilityCare.
Billing/other problems ATTCustomerCare
Please mark replies as solutions if it fixed your problem. This helps other members find answers quickly.

Good luck

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

8 years ago

Thank you,  I just sent them an email.  I will let you know when I hear from them.

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

8 years ago

Thanks
Who will know dsl price?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.