Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
A

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, April 13th, 2024 8:06 AM

Internet Savings Offer

So I just realized there is an offer here

"Internet Savings Offer: Subj to change and may be discontinued at any time. New residential customers who purchase an AT&T Fiber plan (300Mbps or higher) and have or subscribe to an eligible AT&T postpaid wireless plan will receive a $20/mo bill credit applied towards the internet bill w/in 2 bills. Wireless billing and internet service addresses must match. Must maintain eligible services for continued receipt of promotional discount. Wireless and internet services billed separately. One discount per customer account. Employees, upgrades, and migrations to fiber not eligible. Subj. to Internet Terms of Service at att.com/internet-termsReq’d Wireless: Postpaid voice & data plan for smartphones (for new customers min. $60/mo. before discounts; $75/mo. before discounts for unlimited). An unlimited plan is not required. Add’l fees, taxes and other charges & restr's apply."

I am already an ATT mobile user and also a 500M fiber Internet user. I just want to know if I have a chance to match this offer?

Former Employee

• 

22.4K Messages

1 month ago

The offer is for NEW residential accounts who is establishing  fiber service with ATT,

Not existing customers ….

Did you start your fiber service recently, (past 90 days) while this promotion was in effect?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.