For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Lindsey901's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, January 16th, 2018 7:41 PM

I never received $100 Visa Reward Card

I signed up the first week of December. The representative told me that I would receive a $100 Visa Reward card. But it's been over 6 weeks.

When I went to the online rewards center (https://rewardcenter.att.com/), I typed in my account number and it wouldn't log me in because it "didn't recognize the account number." Then I typed in the claim number the representative gave me. It didn't log me in because it "recognize that information" as well. 

I called the customer service number and got disconnected during the transfer. 

Then I used the Customer Service Chat and that representative sent me to the same online rewards center. I told her it wouldn't log me in because it didn't recognize my account number or claim number. Then she said said she "updated the notes" and "I can check for the reward card in 3-4 days." I asked how long i had from today to redeem the reward and she said 2 weeks. I said I needed more time to apply the reward to a bill. And she asked until what time and I said until the end of March. Then I immediately got an email thanking me for signing me up for DirectTV Now. I asked the representative on the chat and said she signed me up for that on accident and then cancelled it. I asked if my billing amount would change and she said it wouldn't.

Can someone verify that I am getting a reward card sent to me soon and tell me by what date I have to redeem it? Can you also verify that my billing amount won't change?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I to only received the $200.00 visa rewards card when it was to be $300.00. And after calling several times only to put on hold for way to long to getting transferred to another division again only to be waiting for over 30 mins. Then when I did get hold of someone I was told I waited to long to inquire into the difference in the visa reward I got and the one I was promised. And that’s it. When I asked why wasn’t I paid the $300.00 I signed on for they just said it’s to late to get the other $100.00 I was promised. What a scam. These people should be run out of town. They are always trying to figure some angle. They thief’s and liars. And they take advantage of people. Just think abou5 all the people who don’t even go after the money owned to them. It’s a BIG SCAM!!!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I typed in my account and zip code saids more information 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

i have the same problem its been 2 months since i switch to the bundle of wireless, tv, and internet. they said if i switched i would recieve a $100 gift card but i never been able to access the rewards center and have never received anything in the mail. its very disappointing especially since i have had a change in my bill for the upgrade 

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

The same thing happened to me! It has been two months and I still haven't received a visa reward card despite what I was told by a customer service representative.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.