For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
pigbearman's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, August 30th, 2014 4:45 AM

I Guess I was supposed to yell "NO Take Backs!" to AT&T"s Sorry we messed up Promotional gift

A few months ago I was in The AT&T store and the sales rep tried to sell me on the wireless home phone-I asked him if there was a contract-when he told me yes, 2 years I told him NO thank you, don't want it. Long story short he signed me up anyway and it was a total debacle for me to undo this- hours on the phone over the course of a week- The upshot to this as that they were very sorry and they were going to give me a promotional rate that they no longer offer for on my internet service for a year. That was a couple months ago and it would seem my internet service has gone up. Tried talking to the nice ladies in Witchiti, they acknowledged that what had seemed to happen is when they gave me this rate it the last time it was offered was back in Aug. so the automated system shows the promo rate has expired. They were at a loss as to how this could be corrected-who in the heck can I talk to at AT&T to fix this?

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hi @pigbearman Welcome to the Forums!

I apologize for all the issues you've experienced with your service, we'll be happy to help you get it all sorted out! You can send us a private message by using the link in my signature below. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.