Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
B

• 

1 Message

Sunday, September 27th, 2020 7:07 PM

How do you contact the AT&T legal department

I spoke with one of those customer service representatives and I have it on a recorded phone call where one of y'all's installers have connected someone else on my line for internet this is causing me major issues and missed grades with my college I'm not trying to Sue I don't care about the money all I ask is a copy of the reports so I can show them to my college and hopefully get them to work with me on an extension so I do not I have a failing grade with everything going on with the covid an and everything else I rely on your internet service for my college in order to better my family's life I'm spending thousands of dollars paying for my college out-of-pocket and paying for y'all services what is speaking to a supervisor they said I must contact legal department to try to get it but there's no phone number or anything to contact legal I don't have thousands of dollars to add to an attorney in order to have the attorney file for this is there any way y'all can help or do y'all just not care about y'all customers

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

4 years ago

Check the Terms of Service on how to proceed with Binding Arbitration.

And FYI: A company's "Legal Department", be it in-house or on retainer, works for the company, not to answer a request from a customer. 

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

24.4K Messages

4 years ago

You might want to consider taking a class on writing as well. There's a reason why periods are put at the end of sentences.

This is a customer to customer forum only. It is not official AT&T Support which means that Support will not read nor respond to questions here. Hopefully another member can direct you to who you need to contact.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.