Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
C

• 

11 Messages

Saturday, January 16th, 2021 6:45 PM

I was told that AT&T data usage will be unlimited until June 29th. Is this true?

When I called ATT on Jan 12th, I was told that ATT data usage will be unlimited until June 29th 2021! They told me that this is why I couldn't see how much data I had used since Dec 31st. IS THIS TRUE? All of a sudden today my usage for Jan showed up again for Jan! 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.8K Messages

3 years ago

Unlimited data is for those in the Access Program.  From the website

The services we provide are woven into the fabric of how we work, play and watch over our loved ones. We are committed to keeping you in touch when it matters most, because staying connected has never been more important. We are offering internet access for qualifying limited income households at $10 a month or less through our Access from AT&T program. Through June 30, 2021, AT&T will continue waiving data overages for these customers, as well as keep the expanded eligibility of Access from AT&T to qualifying households and those participating in the National School Lunch Program and Head Start.

Scholar

• 

162 Messages

3 years ago

AT&T changed their data caps so that as long as you are getting 100 Mbps or higher (so "Internet 100" or higher) you get unlimited data. Speeds below 100 Mbps have the 1TB cap.

Monitor & Manage Internet Data Usage - AT&T Support

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.