For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
jbctrben's profile

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 7:43 PM

Att&T U-Verse Billing issues

I bundled my Att & Direct TV services back in August 2016 after calling to cancel my home phone which i never used They also threw in Wireless internet for $89.00 a month plus tax & fees worst thing i ever did!

ATT Uverse and Direct TV came in separate vehicles the following week to install . After an hour my Direct TV quit working, Sent me a new cord the following week, didn't work. . Finally sent another Direct TV man out he stated the boxes they installed in my home belonged to another customer!

He replaced the 2 Boxes.  I winded up with several D- TV accounts and service was never bundled.  I started getting 2 bills a lot higher than quoted.

Problem now in 2017 ive been on the phone every month as i mail a check to ATT for services but payments are not applied to my account my checks are being converted to ACH or Debits from my checking account each  month but no payments are being applied! .  After many attempts I called my bank got proof of payments, sent to billing at ATT per their request, they still have no idea where my $$ is being applied. Customer service sends me to 6 people during the process & then hangs up on me i have to start over again... its very frustrating.

As of today 6/22/2017 calls to check on act status, and several work orders this month  trying to get this issue resolved. Nothing. Its my understating from my bank they are required by law to keep a copy of my checks! Customer services, Billing, Collections,  has no idea .

Anyone know how i can get this resolved ?  

Community Support

• 

231.7K Messages

7 years ago

Hi jbctrben,

Very sorry to hear about your billing troubles. Let's see what we can do to fix that. Please private message us back with your account # and best contact # so we can look into this further for you. We'll private message you to make it easier on you. Just look for our PM in your inbox for reference.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

-ATTDIRECTVCare

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

AT&T account is xxx
Direct tv xxx
Should be a bundle service since last year but is not.
Conformation number for bundle services was xxx
Phone is xxx
Thanks for the help I just returned from the corporate office with proof of payments still having problems no one can find where money is being applied.
Jackie c[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]
St Augustine fl 32092

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.