For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
bearscanfly's profile

1 Message

Tuesday, March 26th, 2024 3:50 PM

How do we speed up the process to get fiber to my home?

I'm stuck with Spectrum. 30mb upload. Gross. I'm a film editor and sometimes it takes days to upload projects. It's faster to just ship drives. 

Anyway, I've been waiting for years for AT&T to come to our neighborhood with fiber. But as you can see from the screenshot, AT&T isn't giving us any love.

Except for the one green house???

Former Employee

• 

22.3K Messages

1 month ago

It would be faster to relocate the home to an address that has fiber already available.

There are over 24+ million addresses within 21 state footprint that currently has ATT Fiber option out of 60+ hardwired.

By end 2025 that number will increase to 50% of footprint or 30+ million meaning start of 2024 6 million more will be added out of 36 million or less than 17%. As that 18 to 24 months from planning to activation if you do not see fiber deployment started by end of this year your ATT fiber option will likely be cell tower fiber called ATT AIR using 5G similar to 5G FWA offerings from T-Mobile and Verizon.

You can wait and see with no guarantee or be proactive in relocating to a different neighborhood with the speeds you desire.

edit

https://broadbandnow.com/Texas/Euless?zip=76039

ATT internet service of IPBB (fiber/copper last distance) or FTTP is available to over 96% of addresses within zip code, what is the current ATT speed availability for your address?

I suspect the one green house is error in database as have one red house on Bell and Milan surrounded by green which is likely the other error.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.