For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
rockman4's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, December 17th, 2019 4:50 AM

AT&T fiber to location at non-servicable fiber location

A few years ago fiber was pulled down the road beyond my subdivision and I was excited thinking AT&T fiber would be available at my residence.  I kept checking for availability and it was never offered, only 25mbps u-verse.  Recently I checked the availability of a house in the subdivision just behind mine and noticed they have fiber offerings.  I am 4 houses down from the road it was pulled down, and within a baseball throw of who can sign-up for it.  Who can I talk to for further information for costs associated with possibly linking into to AT&T's fiber network?  I've talked to AT&T door-to-door sales people and it always ends the same with them calling a supervisor and nothing happening.

Thank you

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

we checked into this stuff they ran right past our house, BUT because we are so far back (NOT our fault house was built there, after all we only rent),,,,,,,,,,,they told us it would cost $2500 for us to be hooked up to fiber optic BOLTZ...…… they can keep it nothing is worth that much...……...

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Other similar topics were getting reply's from the ATTCares account, nodda here...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.