For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
oz0311's profile

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, March 22nd, 2024 8:10 PM

ATT Fiber taxes and fees in Florida

Hi all. I’m wondering if someone can give me an accurate estimate on what their taxes and fees are in Florida (if any). I’m debating switching from Xfinity to ATT Fiber but I’m getting conflicting answers from ATT when I speak with them. One person told me it will be about $10 for taxes and fees on top of the $80 for the 1 gig speed and another person told me it will just be a flat $80. I’m a little confused because Xfinity does not charge taxes with their plans and thought Florida was tax exempt for internet services. For comparison, I currently pay a flat $75 fee for the 1200 gig speed service but the overage data is killing me which is why I’m thinking of switching. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Accepted Solution

Employee

• 

39 Messages

1 month ago

Hey there @oz0311 

Florida does not have any tax for internet. In your area if the fiber 1000 is $80 a month, then the bill "after taxes and fees" will be $80 total. For more information on how Florida charges different types of taxes please refer Here

You can also refer Here for more information on ATT only taxes, surcharges and fees. 

Hope this helps,

Hunter

Contributor

• 

6 Messages

1 month ago

Awesome. Thank you so much for the quick response! 

Employee

• 

154 Messages

1 month ago

If you are concerned about high charge for internet another thing to think about is that if ordering Internet 500 real life speed is 660-680mbps anyway.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.