For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
B

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, November 17th, 2020 11:43 PM

Sedgwick not responding to my claim

I have filed a claim with Sedgwick because AT & T cut my power line.  I have a claim number.  I have responded with all documents in the correct time frame.  AT& T representative Tim Patterson and Sedgwick representative Catherine Mwamba both stated that AT &T is responsible and for me to submit my estimate for repair and it will be paid.  I submitted my estimate over 2 weeks ago.  No one will respond to me now.  Reading from BBB, Sedgwick says that they are just a 3rd party adjuster and that they do not pay the claims.  AT & T states that Sedgwick handles all claims.  So who is going to pay my claim!?  This is about to cost more that just a merely $500 when I have to file a law suite to make someone pay as both parties have already stated to me that AT&T is liable. Who do I need to speak with now?

ACE - Professor

• 

2.6K Messages

3 years ago

Sedgwick is who you deal with about your claim.

Have you ever dealt with a insurance claim (auto, home) before, 2 weeks is not alot of time.

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I have dealt with multiple insurance companies.  When you have a commitment from all parties there is a specific time frame a response for proposed settlement is to be given.  Just like Sedgwick gives you 10 days to respond to all their notices or the claim is dropped and you must refile your claim within 2yrs (by AL state standard).  I am posting in this forum and making all other attempts before a suit is filed to show I have made every attempt for communications and that Sedgwick and AT&T are in bad faith.

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Sedgwick statement is that they are not an insurance company for AT&T just a 3rd party claims advisors.  I have dealt with these types of companies as well.

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

SEdgwick is not taking care of my damages can anyone help me with what to do next its been 2 months and now they are saying they deny me when at@ts employee came to my house saw my damages and I showed him the lines down that destroyed my boat I need upper management to help I have all the pictures of damages and estimates please help

Community Support

• 

231.6K Messages

2 years ago

Let us help with taking a look into this for you Captbrad.

We're going to need to speak privately, so we can help with getting this resolved for you. Please check the direct message inbox in the top right corner of the screen. We'll be sending you a message shortly.

In the meantime you can take a look at our article that covers how to file a damage claim.

Looking forward to speaking with you.

Charles, AT&T Community Forums

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I have not received anything in a box on right side of screen 

Scholar

• 

3.8K Messages

2 years ago

@ATTHelp asked you to look at the "Top" right of your screen (web page). The DM icon is the one I have highlighted below in the image in Yellow.

Dave

ACE - Guru

• 

9.9K Messages

2 years ago

@Captbrad   You must be signed in to see the chat icon.  If you still can't see it then, try a different web browser because some can't seem to display that row properly.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.