Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Steve_two_toes's profile

3 Messages

Saturday, May 4th, 2024 12:53 AM

Fiber Move

ATT installed fiber in the easement along a country road with no regard to future use. I purchased a lot to  build my home and  found that ATT fiber had been put in just under the surface. Now I can't put in a driveway until ATT buries the fiber correctly. ATT devalued every lot along the road by not burying the fiber correctly. ATT demanded that I pay $500.00 to even look at the issue. Now they are doing nothing while my contractor sits waiting to get access to my lot. They don't answer phone calls or return voicemails. This is such wonderful customer service.

Scholar

• 

3.9K Messages

14 days ago

This public Forum is for the discussion of AT&T residential Fiber. Did the your underground marking service indicate it was an AT&T Fiber line? Did you contact the phone number on the above ground Fiber marker pole?

Who did you talk to at AT&T that wanted $500 to look at the issue? Your best bet is to contact your local County office that manages Easements on County roads.

Worst case try posting in the AT&T Business Forums: https://bizcommunity.att.com/

Note: you will need to register a new AT&T ID

Dave

3 Messages

5 days ago

Yes. Yes.

Tom Adams 

I paid their extortion 5 weeks ago and they have ghosted me ever since.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.