For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
tinnea1's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, January 23rd, 2017 3:02 PM

paying for Extreme DSL and getting old snail speed....NO SHOW ON APPOINTMENT to repair!!!!!!

i am paying for extreme dsl and getting no speed or very slow speed, have spoken and been on chat several times with ATT customer service, i was told that the lines coming into my home were not working correctly, and that a ATT field support would come out and visit (been told this 2 x's now) and was told the time and that they would contact me on the way out....no call no text on TECH showed up and still no DSL Extreme speed.   Its funny how ATT is fast accecssing your bank account but SLOW to provide the customer service that they promise,   I have been a LOYAL PAYING CUSTOMER since before inernet, Does anyone know of a good internet provider that actually shows up and backs up their promise.  I have wasted money and time,  And does anyone know who i shoud bill for me waiting for 4 hours for a Tech to show up ????????

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

7 years ago

Community Support

• 

1.3K Messages

7 years ago

Hello @tinnea1,

I am looking at your account and a tech was out there on 1/21 before noon and reported that no one was home. so just get back to me and I can reschedule this dispatch for you.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

No! your tech never came to my home....tell your tech he was seen sitting across the road in a parking lot ....but never came to my house, never texted me either to let me know he was on his way ... if he wants to show up needs to be during the week not giving up my time and over paying for poor service any more ..
Lora Roberts
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.