Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
Mikey2334's profile

2 Messages

Sunday, May 5th, 2024 9:59 PM

Nokia BGW-320 AT&T router firmware version

What is the latest firmware version for the att Nokia bgw-320 fiber router?  My router is hacked, and I need to push the latest version on there

Tutor

• 

433 Messages

13 days ago

Why would you think your router is hacked?

2 Messages

13 days ago

They got my router, phone, tablet, surface, tvs, and gaming systems.  Starts with the network 

ACE - Professor

• 

5.5K Messages

13 days ago

Unlikely.  

Regardless, Att manages the gateway.  You can factory reset the gateway yourself and part of the process will be to pull the latest firmware if it isn’t already on there.  

Scholar

• 

3.9K Messages

13 days ago

What is the latest firmware version for the att Nokia bgw-320 fiber router?  My router is hacked, and I need to push the latest version on there

The easy way is to use the Update link on your BGW320-50x (500 or 505): http://192.168.1.254/cgi-bin/update.ha

You will need your Access code from the label on the back of the BGW320 or your custom password if you set one. Just hit the Update button.

Dave

ACE - Professor

• 

5.5K Messages

12 days ago

Back when firmware files were more easily accessible from Att’s FTP server, we were able to use that update function in the management console.  It requires a local file be available to apply the update.  The instructions clearly state this and the update button will fail without it.  Tested it myself.  

Tutor

• 

433 Messages

12 days ago

> ..phone, tablet, surface, tvs, and gaming systems.  Starts with the network 

Unlikely. It likely started with one of these other devices which was used to attack the others.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.