Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
GRGATIEN's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, March 4th, 2019 1:46 AM

I signed up for AT&T fiber internet and was promised $100 Debit Card - NEVER Received

I signed up for AT&T fiber internet and was promised $100 Debit Card - i have not received and every number and chat i get on with AT&T is nothing but a run around. I called in 3-4 weeks after initial installation, and nothing, i was told to be patient, i called in weeks later, NOTHING. I was told that they ran out of cards. ( Dumb reply, and not my problem if you did, my agreement on service said i was to receive one). I also had a rep tell me that no request was made when my internet account was setup( which is done on att&T side, not me) and that I was therefore not eligible.

I have a Foundation Level Account and other services with AT&T. I switched from the "X" company to get better support and service. I have not found that. Maybe its time to find another provider for my wireless, internet and other telecommunications needs. I will also need to speak to our Foundation Account Representative to let them know what kind of treatment I have received.

Is there any AT&T Rep that can assist? I am trying one more time.

Regards.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I have tried that, it says can't locate. I have have called. I am unable to get anywhere on this. Can AT&T honor their promise? I have my original receipt with this promise spelled out.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

5 years ago

Call the reward center number. Have them research the account. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.