For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get superfast AT&T Fiber internet
nontechenthu's profile

• 

31 Messages

Wednesday, March 13th, 2024 12:26 AM

Data usage is zero as reported by Smarthome Manager

I have just completed a one-hour video conferencing class, and, prior to that, had been listening to music on youtube (computer / internet).  But, on checking the datausage, it is flat at 0.  Any thoughts?  

AT&T indicated that traffic on guest wi-fi will not show up in the data usage.  But my usage was on Ethernet.

4 Messages

27 days ago

It's possible that your data usage from YouTube didn't register due to how AT&T records traffic on guest Wi-Fi networks. However, since your usage was on Ethernet, this explanation doesn't apply. I recommend checking your device settings and network configurations to ensure accurate data tracking.

As for music streaming, instead of YouTube, I'd recommend trying out Resso Music App. It offers a diverse library of songs, personalized recommendations, and features like dynamic lyrics and social sharing. Resso's seamless streaming experience could be a great alternative for enjoying music without worrying about data usage discrepancies.

• 

31 Messages

18 days ago

Thank you for the response.  The following is from yesterday.

• 

31 Messages

18 days ago

There seems to have been a second response on this thread which now leads me to - 

The page could not be found or you don't have permission to view it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.