For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
Emailpassword's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, January 19th, 2017 3:28 PM

Closed

Reset bellsouth.net email password

I received an email message to reset my bellsouth.net email password.  When I attempted to do so, I was blocked from completing the process because: #1- I could not remember the answers to my security questions from 20 years ago when I originally opened the account and #2- When I attempted to secure a temporary password texted to my cell phone (which number was in the system because I received an message saying that a temporary password had been sent to xxx-xxx-2013, which is likely my number because of the "2013").  However, the text with the temporary password never came to my cell phone...eventhough I received an email on my phone stating, "We've updated your AT&T password".  Now, because the password evidently has been changed, according to the email from AT&T, I cannot get into my email on my computer because I do not have the correct password.

This is why I changed all my services from AT&T because there were ALWAYS issues!!!!  I need very desperately to "speak directly with someone" who can assist me in getting my bellsouth.net email password changed!!!

I can still receive emails through this account on my phone because I don't have to enter the username and password.  However, I do not have access through the phone to the files and folders stored on my computer and cannot complete business matters on the phone and cannot send attachments, etc.

My cell phone number email address: *****. My customer account number is [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Please HELP!!!

Employee

• 

52 Messages

7 years ago

Customer care can assist you in reseting the email password. I used to do it for customers when I was at their house on tickets. Good luck

• 

2 Messages

I have EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM...just changed the password a month ago...can help?

Also, I have 4 phone numbers of "people" who would like to CONNECT TO MY COMPUTER TO FIX THE ISSUE!!!

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I need help with bellsouth mail passwords.  Have had trouble since Yahoo / ATT change.  

Richard (Edited as per community guidelines) [email scrubbed]

(edited)

Former Moderator

• 

697 Messages

3 years ago

Hi @Dick2407,

Thank you for sharing your concern. As per AT&T Community Guidelines, we will have to close this thread, as it is 4 years old. We would request you to post it as a new conversation. Have a great day!

Regards, 
AT&T Moderator

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.