For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Protect yourself online
Bandit2019's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Thursday, May 2nd, 2019 11:47 PM

att.net log in

For the last week I have tried to get to my att.net email and every time I try I get:

Yahoo! - Help

Sorry, the page you requested was not found.
Please check the URL for proper spelling and capitalization. If you're having trouble locating a destination on Yahoo!, try visiting the Yahoo! home page or look through a list of Yahoo!'s online services. Also, you may find what you're looking for if you try searching below.

• advanced search
• most popular

Please try Yahoo! Help Central if you need more assistance.

can you please help

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

Is this happening after clicking the mail icon in the upper right of start.att.net?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Yes I can sign in to the homepage, name and email address show on screen, press Mail button and get redirected to Yahoo page as described above. Or if I try and sign into email on yahoo I get email address not recognized. Unable to access email all week, talked with several att reps, reset passwords several times, started using Firefox, did all as requested still not access to email att.net.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Exact same problem here.  After spending approx 6 hours on the phone with several different at&t departments over the past 2 says, no one has been able to resolve.  Any ideas?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Talked to uverse tech support again and was told that this is a known problem.  She wrote up a trouble ticket and told me that it should be resolved in 7 days

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.