Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
KLMoore336's profile

Scholar

• 

64 Messages

Thursday, September 13th, 2018 5:37 PM

Closed

Official iPhone XS & XS Max Tracking Thread!

Hey Everyone!!

Another exciting year for us to get our hands on the all new iPhone XS/XS Max.  I can't waitttttttttttt to get my hands on the new 512GB Gold iPhone XS Max!!

So let's do the same thing we did last year. Answer the following: Which iPhone did you purchase (size & color), order date, what’s your current status, and what’s your estimated ship date??

Also, I will be keeping my eye on the actual Apple Store like last year.  I cancelled my pre-order and ended up getting my phone at Apple Store.  So ALWAYS keep checking their inventory!!

Let the games begin!!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

My order did not arrive for some mysterious reason. It says on the fed ex tracking that it is being returned to the shipper per shipper's instructions. I called at&t to find out why and they are no help AT ALL!. They said the problem is not on their end. However, i called fed ex too and told me the "shipper" which is at&t instructed to return the phone to them. And they are just going back and forth with this. REALLY DISAPPOINTED

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Received my XS Max 512 Space Grey today. Very satisfied. I have a question off topic though, I just made another order for a XS Max for my wife. The order status says in progress but there isn’t a new phone number listed in the order details? She wants a new number. But why isn’t a new number showing? When I ordered my max there was a number listed as soon as order was placed? Thanks in advance for any feedback.  See in pictures below number is listed below phone description:

7812AAE8-F321-43BC-975F-D935054511B6.jpegFirst order w/phone number

C0BDCEFC-4EEB-440F-8E16-B58B783A4827.jpeg2nd order without number?

2 Attachments

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

This is exactly what happened to me!!!! Don’t know whats gonna happen to my phone now

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

Finally got tracking information. Scheduled delivery is Monday. I’m quite angry that I’m not getting my phone this weekend. 

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Yup, same thing here, and i ordered on the 15th around noon and i’ve saw people put on here that they ordered late into the day on the 17th and had their phone. I’m extremely unsatisfied with this whole process with AT&T

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

@Vrooman96 I ordered on the 14th. Someone posted on here that they ordered 3 days ago and go their phone yesterday. I agree, AT&T needs to work on their shipping. We should of been some of the first delivery dates

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

6 years ago

Yeah @Jdamskov1 bogus if you ask me, first time i’ve ever pre-ordered and i don’t think i’ll ever do it again at least not through AT&T, it’ll be a while until i upgrade again anyways. I’m still using a 6s plus from when it was released so i’ll be good on a new phone for a couple years again whenever i get this one in the mail. 

ACE - Professor

• 

3.1K Messages

6 years ago

Read this article on why some orders are being delayed due to Apple exceeding the number of items contracted to ship.  

https://9to5mac.com/2018/09/20/iphone-xs-max-shipping-delay-ups/

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

6 years ago

I completely understand if Apple exceeds their shipment amount, but what I don’t understand is why that effects me. I ordered on opening preorder day, the 14th and did receive my phone. Apparently if you order later, 16th or 17th you would receive your phone on the 21th. Now people are waiting until Monday. As of right now...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Hey everyone! I had a ton of issues with pre-ordering online like a ton! I had 3 orders cancelled and just gave up went to a store and they set up the order for me. Yesterday, my order was out for delivery but some how it was cancelled!! Angry and annoyed I went back to the store and they said the disconnect between stores and online orders is huge, and to try to make orders in the store. I told them I did and it was still cancelled they were so nice in helping me, they had 5 phones left in the store and I got one from them, they even gave me a case. Longish story short, if you don't want a headache just do everything in your local store! I love my new phone and it really stinks that online orders are so out of whack. I hope everyone gets the phone they want, like i did!!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.