Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
fodderless's profile

Voyager

• 

2 Messages

Friday, September 9th, 2016 11:41 AM

Closed

iPhone 7 Plus Shipping Dates

I ordered an iPhone 7 Plus 128gb jet black right when they were available at 3am. Shipping date said September but after I checked out it said October 21. The representative on the phone 2 days ago told me it would be at my house on release day, September 16.

Is this normal for the shipping date to be messed up? Did this happen to anyone else? I just got off the phone with a representative and she couldn't tell me anything.

I also haven't received an email confirmation yet.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

Yes. Ups had it in less than 24 hours.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

Ok peeps i odered the 128gb matt black 7+ on 10-4-2016 and got a shipping date of 11-14 to 11-21.  I saw some people saying to cancel order and go to the 256 gb and they are getting there phones real quick.  I cancelled my order tonight and odered the 256 gb black 7+ and the 256 gb silver 7+ and my shipping date is now 11-2 to 11-9.  I will keep everyone upadated on what happens now.

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

8 years ago

Has anyone who ordered a MB 7+ 128GB on or around the 19th of September received their phone or gotten any kind of updates?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

8 years ago

@Jmonaco80 I did it tonight i hope i have the same luck as you 🙂

Explorer

• 

18 Messages

8 years ago

@lvlentalpatient same phone and same day as you. Not one single update. I just hope I get it at the end of my estimated shipping date now which would be the 31st.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Wow they do exist, mine shipped today but via usps... I hope this is overnight delivery because they cancelled my order by "mistake". Replaced an order and has expedite noted on the order for free due to the screw up. FYI if anyone was wondering ordered 9/19 7+ 128gb black with shipping dates 10/24-10/31. Hang in there guys!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Yes got an email that mine shipped.

Explorer

• 

18 Messages

8 years ago

Wow!  How long ago did you get an email @jimeru?

Does *6373# say it it is shipped too?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

*6737# never worked for me. All status checker had different statuses. I got the email 11:45am pst.

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

8 years ago

Any update on jb 7+ 128gb guys? Did anyone got their phone shipped recently?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.