Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
jessffokal's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, January 4th, 2019 10:57 AM

International support

I cannot sign into my account and none of my emails are listed as valid (which they should be). For some reason the website cannot find my account.  I am overseas and need international support but cannot chat live and can't do anything until I'm signed into my account (which I can't).  I need to get two days of international data ASAP.  Please advise.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

Support for travel abroad

FREE from mobile phone
+1.314.925.6925

Available 24/7 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I understand that but it says i need to sign in to enable WiFi calling.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

The call is free over cellular, you don’t need WiFi calling. If you need to add international data, in other words add an international plan and you can’t access your account to do it yourself, you need to call or chat and since you said you can’t chat, you need to call.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

It will not alllow me to call. It says that woof calling must be enabled. This is my dilemma.

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

5 years ago

You don’t have airplane mode on, do you? Are you able to connect to a local carrier or does your phone say “no service”? If you have no service, that likely means you don’t have international roaming enabled. Unfortunately, whatever the issue is, calling is likely the only way to fix it. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.