AT&T Community Forums
Lisaaubin's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jan 21, 2015 5:46 AM

AT&T can't find my phone I shipped back

Hi!
I accidentally shipped an iPhone 5S to you guys in December 16th (give or take a day) and the person I spoke to last week said you would send it back to me but I haven't seen it. Can you please tell me when I will be getting it back? My daughter broke hers and I need to give it to her.
Thanks!

Responses

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

83.4K Messages

6 y ago

This is a customer to customer forum, not AT&T.
Call customer service with the tracking number

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

6 y ago

Hi @Lisaaubin

I’d be happy to help with your device return! If you could please send me a Private Message with the following information, I can certainly look into this for you and try to get the phone back to you as soon as possible!

• Cell and/or account number
  • Full name
  • Email address
  • Tracking number

If this helps, please mark this answer as an accepted solution!

Thanks,

Charise

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.
Follow us on: Twitter @ATTHelp and @DIRECTVService

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

Get started...

Ask a new question