Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
Neurobit's profile

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

Monday, September 9th, 2019 12:58 PM

2019 iPhone 11 Ordering Thread

It's that time of year again!!!

It's widely believed that 'Pro' successors to the iPhone XS, the iPhone XS Max and the iPhone XR are in the cards.

Let's get this thread started so we can keep track of ordering issues, etc.

If Apple follows past iPhone schedules, pre-orders for the new iPhones could begin on Friday, September 13, and a launch could follow on Friday, September 20.

Cheers,

Neurobit

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

So I ordered the Pro Max 256 Green right at 8:00am (my order sheet actually shows 7:59:54 as the date of the transaction)

Ever since I’ve ordered it, the order said “Deliver by September 20.” The order has been saying “Preparing to Ship” for 2 days now. I checked the order a few minutes ago and the “Deliver by September 20” comment is removed from the order. There is now no mention of any deliver date on my status. Anyone have this happen? 

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

@jphil22 I came here to complain about what I thought was a unique scenario, but turns out it isn’t. I have the EXACT same thing going on. Order placed Friday morning, pending charge on my card for the tax of both phones. Then Sunday, I screwed up at a gas pump and pin-locked my card. Later in the day, I notice a denied charge for the tax of 1 of the phones. Which doesn’t make sense of course, since there was already a pending charge for both. Anyway, I get my card cleared up, call AT&T, we do some stuff and supposedly all taken care of.

Monday morning I get the email, attempt to update my card and get the OM116 error and it tells me to visit a store. I do that, and they can’t help much at all. So I call AT&T back, spend half an hour on the phone with an agent, who says he figured it out, took the card info from me, and said it’s all set. I should see a change online in 24 hours.

Well... I didn’t. So Tuesday morning I call back, and both an agent and her manage insist the website is wrong and shipping is scheduled for Thursday (today) for delivery Friday. Well as of last night, my wife’s phone, which had been “preparing for shipment” since Sunday, has shipped. FedEx has it, tracking number shows it moving. My phone is still “in progress” and was the one whose tax tried to bill a second time.

I’m feeling like I was lied to all this time and I’m very much doubting that my phone will suddenly ship today. I don’t know what else I can say to AT&T to get them to resolve this.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Happened to me as well. Same iPhone color and GB option. I’m gonna try to get in contact with a rep to see why.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

This happened to me this morning too I’m concerned. Preorder from Best Buy was a much better experience 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

@Vclimber10 don’t get why it won’t quote you but I was talking about your experience 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Ordered mine on Tuesday has been in preparing for shipping all week scheduled to be delivered on Friday but the delivery date has been removed from the order status page.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

@AlliHeathe wrote:

This happened to me this morning too I’m concerned. Preorder from Best Buy was a much better experience 

@AlliHeathe 

Yeah I will walk into Best Buy and get the wife's phone tomorrow easy no wait no nothing. 

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

Multiple AT&T agents still insist my phone will ship today, despite what the website says. I have my doubts.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

So after the fiasco with ATT making me cancel my order and the shipping date changing because of it, my order was just shipped. Originally it was supposed to be shipped between the 20th and 27th. Last night it changed to the 19-25th. Today it was marked preparing to ship (early this AM) and now is shipped. 

The one thing that is a first for me is that it was shipped via USPS and not FedEx/UPS. Hoping I get it tomorrow. Will know once it is fully in the USPS system. 

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

This is so frustrating. I have placed 1 order thru AT&T for 2 phones and 1 order directly thru Apple for 1 phone. Both orders has been far from easy and both has had it's issues. 

When trying to update my payment info online thru AT&T, I got the error code telling me to bring the card in store. For what? So they can place another hold on my card making those funds unavailable for 5 days, only to be told the order has failed and to start again...?!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.