Let AT&T help you elebrate your dad with Father's Day Gifts that connect us.
The new iPad Pro & iPad Air!
Neurobit's profile

Scholar

• 

252 Messages

Monday, September 9th, 2019 12:58 PM

2019 iPhone 11 Ordering Thread

It's that time of year again!!!

It's widely believed that 'Pro' successors to the iPhone XS, the iPhone XS Max and the iPhone XR are in the cards.

Let's get this thread started so we can keep track of ordering issues, etc.

If Apple follows past iPhone schedules, pre-orders for the new iPhones could begin on Friday, September 13, and a launch could follow on Friday, September 20.

Cheers,

Neurobit

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

5 years ago

@donwaun4998 

Come on..  your first post in this thread was condescending so I can see why folks are mad at you.

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

5 years ago

So, I received a email that my phone was finally shipping on Saturday.  It indicated that it would arrive on Monday (today) and now I'm noticing (actually saw this yesterday) that it is still sitting at "Label Created" since Saturday.  Any one else seeing their device still sitting on "Label Created"?  I wanted to see it say it was on the truck but no dice!  What the heck??

I know, I know, I shouldn't be excited because it's just a phone.  But I am!!, Let the trolls sing out!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

5 years ago

Yeah mines doing the same “label created” thing since Saturday. I guess we’ll see once the mail gets here

Tutor

• 

12 Messages

5 years ago

Mine says the same as well. From IN and only a label created. My guess is AT&T hasn’t shipped the devices per the email “it’s shipped” and only sent FedEx a notice of our orders in an effort to slow down the number of calls they were receiving. I believe this is the case because my sales tax, although told it was shipped, has not been taken from my account. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

After reading every single post in this since it was created, I figured I’d share some at this point. I ordered my phone at 7:58AM CST on 9/13, and it was in processing till release day, and was then shipped and scheduled for today. However, it is now sitting at the Memphis FX processing plant about 3 hours from me. All in all my experience wasn’t amazing, but it certainly could’ve been worse. Something I’m sure many can relate to. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

My personal experience was that AT&T had horrible service. 

I do understand that the Texas flooding situation was not in their control - that said, they should have found a way to tell everyone. 

For my part, I got a constant stream of mis-information that ended up wasting hours of my time. This will be the last time I order a phone through AT&T. I'm considering switching providers - but then, I also think that they are all awful when it comes to customer service. 
I will say that the Apple store and the Apple pre-orders were on point. And I've read some forums that indicated that Best Buy handled theirs solidly too. Verizon people got their phones on time too. 

I hope everyone gets their order sorted out. Pages ago, I suggested if you can still cancel your oder from AT&T, do it. Go buy the phone from Apple. AT&T could care less, they just want your contract. I doubt they make any profit from selling the new iPhone. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

So I contacted them over 20 times over the weekend to get answers.

the conclusion of it is that AT&T is an incompetent company.

It was first that they didn't ship, then they marked it as shipped on Saturday but the label was created without the package delivered.

Now I hear that they didn't have stock and my tracking number is a dummy and I should wait for the actual one.

For the brainless gentleman that came here telling people to wait, I would like to say that as an engineer in the field, waiting is not what we design our methods for. The only error that can happen here is either a natural disaster or incompetent management with budget cuts or saving some money on our time cost.

They could have re-routed their operations to not lose customers, they could've warned us, they could've updated their systems to accept cancellations ( at the end of the day, it is all code).

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

5 years ago

I figured as much.  It's really frustrating that we cannot just go to the local stores and pick one up.  Some of the stores in my area have them but since my account has been marked as Upgraded, I can't!  On another note my Apple Watch 5 which was supposed to ship Oct 14-21 has shipped and has movement from TX, go figure.  Very bad service from AT&T, we know it's not the weather! 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

Glad we can all vent our frustrations about this service on here. No other carriers are having this issue to my knowledge. Cant wait to switch, im never preordering a phone again.

Mentor

• 

26 Messages

5 years ago

I finally figured out what was holding mine up, We had DirectTV some 10 years ago or so, and had a balance left over.

I actually managed to cancel my order, and went in to the store to just ask for help. The employee in the store pulled it up and found the problem within 5 minutes. Why did no other person I’ve spoken to over the past week and a half tell me, so I could have had it paid off, and my phone here by now? I know it’s my own fault if I had a balance I was unaware of, but even that, is not that simple with them. I’ve spoken to one person that told me I owed nearly 600 dollars, for not returning equipment, which we returned over 10 years ago, and another tell me I owed just 68 dollars from my last bit of service with them. I’ve had my AT&T account for over 17 years, but if I have to pay 600 dollars to pay off something I don’t have and returned 10 years ago, it would be cheaper for me to pay off my remaining installments on what I do have and switch services.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.