For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
smooth4lyfe's profile

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 4:43 PM

Samsung Galaxy S4- 32GB Version release?

Anyone know why the 32GB version was not released as preorder? and When will it be available?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

The problem is not created by AT&T. They only sell the phone for Samsung. Samsung is the company that is waiting and waiting to make the 32 GB version available. AT&T would love to release the larger version because they would generate greater profit, so why would they wait? Samsung has not yet made the Larger version(s) available to the public or AT&T yet. I'm not sure of an exact reason but there is a high possibility of a compatibility error within the internal SD card and the phone's CPU. I hope this helps create an understanding 😄

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Yes, some at&t stores sell the 32gb version. I've had mine for a week. Goto at&t website to find specific stores that carry it. Probably one near you.

Scholar

• 

127 Messages

11 years ago

@goodphoto wrote:
Yes, some at&t stores sell the 32gb version. I've had mine for a week. Goto at&t website to find specific stores that carry it. Probably one near you.

Simply curious. Where do you live & did you get the 32GB White Frost variant? My reason for asking is that the AT&T website only has the Black Mist variant (32GB) online or in-store.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.