Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
smooth4lyfe's profile

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 4:43 PM

Samsung Galaxy S4- 32GB Version release?

Anyone know why the 32GB version was not released as preorder? and When will it be available?

Scholar

• 

127 Messages

11 years ago

@PuckJunkie wrote:

Randun, I wouldn't place any more weight on GottaBeMobile than any other source. Possibly less. By the end of day yesterday, basically every news service on the web had reported this, but none of them had information that wasn't either from the tweet or from previously available specs and such.

The reputable ones (CNET, IGN, etc.) actually mention that they are getting their information from AT&T's tweet. I don't believe any of them have any information beyond that, but a few less well-established sites - like GottaBeMobile - actually try to make it sound like they got the information from a source inside the company rather than the same twitter feed that everyone in the world has access to. Slightly unsavory.

Bottom line, AT&T's official twitter account says they're offering the 32GB, and I'm hopeful, but I'll believe it when I see it. I don't think a single news site has gotten any information beyond the tweet itself.

P.S. I mentioned the link being to a 16GB S4 in my original tweet.

P.P.S. I have no idea how to quote posts on this forum. WT*?

Alls good here! With all of the rumors, misinformation, etc. floating around, it's a toss-up until the sucker actually surfaces! I've one last DM in on Twitter & email via my AT&T account. Let's see if they come up with anything. Not holding my breath though.

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

11 years ago

My store in dayton ohio confirmed friday they will be available for sale--:)

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

Two stores I. Miami and Coral Gables still don't have any info.

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

11 years ago

this store in dayton always seems to fall under the "select stores"

i can pick you one up for 900.00--LOL

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Released tomorrow. The Galaxy 16GB only has 8.8G of available space, so the 32 G is a much better option for me also. rrh

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Released tomorrow!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

11 years ago

Maybe!
Hopefully!!!!!

Mentor

• 

60 Messages

11 years ago

YES!
I know someone that already got one (32gb) at an ATT store...only had 3!
Be ready.....5/10

Mentor

• 

15 Messages

11 years ago

There is a large AT&T store in a local mall, they told me "special order only, starting tomorrow".  When I asked specifically if they would have the device in store, they said no.

I don't really believe them but who knows.  Another local store said they may have them for tomorrow but they haven't gone through today's shipments yet.

Q:  How can the AT&T Store Managers be so totally, utterly clueless about their own inventory?

Mentor

• 

58 Messages

11 years ago

Because a lot are like the kid I talked to today. Didn't seem to understand what a 32gb S4 was and seemed to have no clue about an LG Pro. I will call tomorrow as another salesperson a couple days ago said both would be in store the 10th. That was off a phone call. All of my years with phones, since the early 90's has not given me confidence in a lot of phone salespeople. Again, not all--:)

I would really like a black 64gb one--so would my one son--

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.