Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
smooth4lyfe's profile

Professor

• 

1.5K Messages

Wednesday, April 17th, 2013 4:43 PM

Samsung Galaxy S4- 32GB Version release?

Anyone know why the 32GB version was not released as preorder? and When will it be available?

Scholar

• 

127 Messages

11 years ago

@tommydrum wrote:
How can it really be samsungs fault? They are the only competition with apple, and with that, it makes since that Samsung would have had everything all planned out and a batch made of all models (execpt international) like apple, and ship them out to carriers all at once.

Otherwise, Samsung is not stupid enough to risk competition from apple from something as stupid as this. However, they have no control over the carriers.

Samsung is by no means stupid! They didn't take over Apple's market share by being stupid.

As with any business, Marketing is the driver behind any product launch.

Relax as I'm sure only good things will arise from everyone's anger & angst with Samsung, & by default if you're an AT&T customer, them as well.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

I've always liked AT&T, and the only other Samsung phone i have ever had was the Samsung eternity, and hated it. Though I have heard good things recently from them, and I have high expectations from this phone. I just want it first.

Scholar

• 

127 Messages

11 years ago

I just had several news feeds pop in my Inbox so here is one more interesting article. I promise this will be my last post of the day!

U.S. Cellular Leaves Hope for 32GB Galaxy S4 (http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/05/02/u-s-cellular-galaxy-s4-32gb/)

GottaBeMobile
Adam Mills
05/02/2013

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Not even a preorder 😞 I have a feeling it will end up being a month or two for the 32gb... I might have to live with the 16gb. Since I live a little isolated from larger cities, I will wait till the next time I go to town to pick up my phone from my local AT&T store, unless I have heard by that time that there was a close release date for 32gb. I will go to town for sure next Tuesday, so I will have my fingers crossed!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Yup I want the 32 or 64 GB model. I don't need to justify why I want it. I'll wait. Who knows? Something better might be announced by a competitor. Don't mess with your customers AT&T and Samsung!

Scholar

• 

127 Messages

11 years ago

@fatbear wrote:
Yup I want the 32 or 64 GB model. I don't need to justify why I want it. I'll wait. Who knows? Something better might be announced by a competitor. Don't mess with your customers AT&T and Samsung!

Well, per Android Authority, U.S. Cellular won't be a choice for either the 32GB or 64 GB models...

Galaxy S4 won’t come in 32GB or 64GB models on U.S. Cellular (http://www.androidauthority.com/us-cellular-no-galaxy-s4-32gb-64gb-202684/)
by Brad Ward on May 3, 2013 5:25 pm

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

11 years ago

The product managers in charge of new phone launches at at&t need to be looking for new jobs. Is it that hard to let your customers know when its coming? We know you know so stop playing games.................

Scholar

• 

127 Messages

11 years ago

@grog119 wrote:

The product managers in charge of new phone launches at at&t need to be looking for new jobs. Is it that hard to let your customers know when its coming? We know you know so stop playing games.................

I started not to answer, but what the hay, AT&T is beholding to Samsung, or any cell phone manufacturer for that matter. If they indeed had a clue when they might be able to offer another S4 model, they might as well put a gun to their heads. Simply put, & I have no insider information (only my knowledge of following the cell industry for many moons Smiley LOL) they don't know. I'll leave it at that...

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

its doen't work you can't move your apps or movies to SD card.

Explorer

• 

21 Messages

11 years ago

Samsung removed the 32gb version phone from their website that shows what AT&T is offering in the GS4.  AT&T knows exactly what is going on.

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-phones/SGH-I337ZKAATT-specs

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.