For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
D

• 

27 Messages

Thursday, June 4th, 2020 5:15 PM

Redmi k30 pro

Hello. I want to buy the redmi k30 pro but wanted to see if at&t will support it's bands.

I am currently using the poco f1 and it works, so I was assuming the k30 will work too.

• 

4 Messages

4 years ago

Yes if you look at At&t bands online you will see what bands at&t uses. Now if you compare those with the bands your phone supports (which you can find online), and the match up somewhat you should be fine. As long as your device supports bands 2 and 5 at least, you should be fine.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

@Ninfan644 That would be WRONG.. ATT is not allowing new devices if they don't support VoLTE on to be activated. The phone needs bands 2,4,5,12 at a minimum to work. ATT uses bands 2,4,5,12,17,29,30,66

https://www.phonearena.com/news/Cheat-sheet-which-4G-LTE-bands-do-AT-T-Verizon-T-Mobile-and-Sprint-use-in-the-USA_id77933#:~:text=Band%2066%20(AWS%2D3%2D,It%20is%20actively%20being%20deployed.

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

27 Messages

Then why does my poco f1 work on it?
Also everywhere else I look it says I can use it.

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

it does not support volte which you will need if you want to make phone calls.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

27 Messages

But the redmi k30 pro does support Volte. I'm not understanding why it won't work.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

not on att it doesn't. The phone is not certified by the FCC for use in the usa so att won't allow volte on the phone.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.