Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
southernbelle12's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, August 18th, 2013 2:44 AM

is there a way to fix a htc one x?

My phone was amazing for the first couple months. Now I get people telling me they can't hear me, I sound muffled, my phone loses signal in the middle of a 4G city. It's started restarting and then freezing on the loading screen for about 10 minutes every few days. The other day it wouldn't turn my volume down. It kept saying media volume when there was no media open. I've seen issues with the microphone but I'm starting to wish I had kept my iPhone.

Expert

• 

12.2K Messages

11 years ago

@southernbelle12 wrote:
My phone was amazing for the first couple months. Now I get people telling me they can't hear me, I sound muffled, my phone loses signal in the middle of a 4G city. It's started restarting and then freezing on the loading screen for about 10 minutes every few days. The other day it wouldn't turn my volume down. It kept saying media volume when there was no media open. I've seen issues with the microphone but I'm starting to wish I had kept my iPhone.

you can do a store locate for a att coporate store that has service and take it there,  contact att for warranty also, or contact HTC for warrenty support

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I thought the warranty was only good for a little bit? I've had it since March. Does that make a difference?

Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

11 years ago

@southernbelle12 wrote:
I thought the warranty was only good for a little bit? I've had it since March. Does that make a difference?

There is a one year warranty on new phones. If you purchased a refurb, then it is a lesser amount of time...90 days. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.