For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The Samsung Galaxy S24
TylerSanDiego's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Wednesday, January 22nd, 2014 4:44 AM

How to enable Missed Call sound?

Hi,

I have a Pantech Discover (Android 4.1.2).  I like my phone on vibrate (rather than ring), but I do want my phone to make some sort of noise if I miss a call (I can often miss a call when it's on vibrate).  My old phone did that, but I cannot seem to find a setting for that on this phone.  Notifications sounds are enabled, so I do hear a sound when I get a new voicemail, but not a missed call.

Is there a way to do that?

Thanks!

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, TylerSanDiego!

Thanks for posting. After a little bit of research, I did find the user manual for the Pantech Discover. Unfortunately, I could not find any information about getting a notification for missed calls. For more information, click on the link below.

Pantech Discover

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

ACE - Expert

• 

35.2K Messages

10 years ago

My current (Samsung Galaxy S4)  and previous (Motorola Droid) Android Phones both do missed call notification, which comes with the default alert tone for it, but I can't see how I would enable/disable or affect in any other way.

I see that there are apps in Google Play that purport to provide this feature if your phone doesn't do it.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

Pantech support also suggested finding a (free) app.

I tried all the most obvious/popular apps, but they weren't working.

However, I eventually found a “Missed Call/SMS Reminder” app that works.  Only downside is that there’s a 30 second delay before the sound notification (since it’s a reminder app, not notification app), but that’s acceptable.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.