For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Marge1111's profile

1 Message

Thursday, April 18th, 2024 7:57 PM

Terrible Support

The support is atrocious. Not sure what has happened. I have spent days worth of hours on the phone fixing issues that never seem to get resolved it is one issue after the other. I am still certain that I am not getting the best available either. the plans change at any given moment. I would like to switch companies but the time it will take to do that and switch phones for the employees, my gawd. This will be a very big deal.  I am dumd founded! We have been customers for over 17years and typically we have a great experience. This last year and half has been a nightmare of wasted time and effort.

Former Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

13 days ago

It is literally up to you to pick the best plan and provider that suits your needs. You can find ll the information on the website. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.3K Messages

13 days ago

There haven't been new plans in 2 years. In fact the extra and starter plan are four years old. The premium plan is the only plan that's two years old and replaced the elite plan.    So I don't know where you got the idea that the plans "change at any given moment".  

The plans that are available now are published online for anyone to read. 

This is a customer populated forum. We are more useful if we're given information instead of just venting which is pretty much all you've done so far. 

1 Message

13 days ago

I completely agree! After being a customer of AT&T's cell phone service for over 40 years (and longer for landline), I will be paying off my account and changing to another company. Customer service has bottomed out. If I go to the AT&T store instead of the great service, above and beyond what was received in the past, I now get people who are paying more attention to their email, games, and personal items instead of the customer. The answer I continually get is "I don't know, call Customer Service they may have an answer." Calls to Customer Service take 10-15 minutes to get a representative and then last 30 minutes or more. Most times you get a stupid answer that leaves you more frustrated than when you made the call. The "Chat" option is useless as the responses usually are incorrect. I have better things to do with my time and will be moving on to a company that is eager for business and understands Customer Service. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.