For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
Oddek564's profile

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, December 31st, 2022 1:18 AM

Recovering account/plan that's been cancelled for exactly 60 days

So I had a line under my account that apparently was cancelled exactly 60 days ago (since I had a pending balance) I completely took care of the balance but was not aware the line had been cancelled (was outside the country for a few weeks and this line was just used as backup) 

Now this was a grandfathered internet wireless plan that's no longer available, every time I call CS I am told the number is no longer available (apparently the plan had a wireless number assigned) I obviously don't care about the phone number attached to the plan since it's of no use, but I would obviously like to see if this plan can be recovered for my account, I have been a customer of at&t for almost 20 years now and it would be a bit sad to stop being a customer because of this

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

1 year ago

If the number is canceled, the account was closed.  Plan lost

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

The reason I was asking is because At&t apparently gives a grievance period of 59 days where you can recover your number/plan after it was cancelled. And honestly I just found out about the pending balance today, obviously I would have lost it either way if I hadn't found out

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.