For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Get the myAT&T app
EGrover's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, September 9th, 2014 12:21 AM

Disappearing Data Plan

I am curious if anyone else has had the following issue:  My unlimited data was dropped from my plan without my consent.  The company has said it was due to an error of an employee, however, they can not put me back on it... Does that make sense?  Sounds like a BBB complaint to me.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @EGrover 

When was it removed? Were you making any changes to your service? We will be happy to look into this issues for you and help with whatever we can. You can send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

I messaged you the requested informaton.  The only request I made was for my phone number to be changed.  I requested my account stay the same.  I'm not sure if account representatives get sale credit, but it seems kinda fishy.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Thank you! One of our managers will be contacting you shortly.

Dmitriy

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

So it was easy for them to just take off WITHOUT my consent, but this is the poor excuse I keep getting back. Avoiding to answer why they took it off, Verizon here I come, and I will encourage all my family and friends to do so as well. Too bad, I've been a solid customer for years:

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

10 years ago

Here is what I got told: Hello,

Thank you for your post and I apologize for any inconvenience. I have carefully reviewed your account and all information associated with your request. I have looked over the escalation ticket and reviewed all available options regarding this request. Unfortunately, I am unable to add the unlimited Data feature back to this account. The line is showing it is not eligible for us to add this feature back to the line. I again apologize for the inconvenience. I can discuss our Mobile Share Value Plans with you. These plans offer more data and certain discounts to qualifying devices. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

ToshM, AT&T Social Media Manager
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.