For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
What is happening with 3G?
esther1111's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 5th, 2016 8:01 PM

Poor Cell Phone for AT&T where I live

Can I buy something through AT&T online here to increase the signal I have?  Thanks!

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

8 years ago

If you have high speed internet, you can use a microcell.

http://www.att.com/att/microcell/

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

8 years ago

To add what @kdfederer said. The MicroCell is a femtocell, not a signal booster. It works only with the AT&T network and requires a post paid, AT&T cellular account to register and activate the unit. You need to have land-based HSI. In other words cable or DSL. It is not designed for satellite and/or wireless broadband.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I pay for AT&T Service and I think it is wrong that AT&T shows my area as having service. I pay an ungodly amount for cell service and believe it is wrong to advise me to get WIFI so I can get service. So I pay for my service plus have to purchase additional service to get one I’m already paying for??? This is ludicrous and a scam. I demand AT&T get something working in an area they have service or loose my business and a big paycheck in the process. I think if you accept AT&T telling you go get WiFI to get a service you are being charged for already then you need to examine yourself. 

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

3 years ago

@Dianna540

It is not AT&T is responsibility to make sure that everyone within their General coverage area has a perfect connection. It is your job as the customer to choose another carrier if AT&T does not work for you. This is why all carriers allow 14 days for you to return equipment, and Port your number out to a different carrier

(edited)

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

3 years ago

This post appeared in the MicroCell Forum but has nothing to do with the MicroCell.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.