For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(15116)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Device Unlock Request for a new fully paid off phone that has never been on the AT&T network.

I recently won a competition AT&T was hosting, and the prize included a new Galaxy S24U. The phone arrived but since this was never activated on the AT&T network the IMEI is not showing up as an AT*T phone when submitting a device unlock request. I have called customer service and went to my

Questions

My att&t Hotspot isn't working it says it's used up

When I got my prepaid card the lady said my mobile Hotspot was unlimited and I Pacifically ask her if it would slow down after so many gigs for minutes and she said no, but it did so what do I do to get unlimited? With my prepaid data. I pay 65 now a month prepaid 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

New Phone Does Not Appear on Account (neither does old, retired phone)

My wife had a Samsung SM-J727A on our AT&T account. She bought and unlocked Samsung A25 5G from BestBuy.  We moved the SIM from the old phone to the new phone, and we also used SmartSwitch to transfer contacts, media, texts, settings, etc.  The phone is also activated.But now, when we

Questions

Calls from prison/jail

Up until about 3 weeks ago I was able to receive phone calls from jails and prisons. I am no longer able to receive them and don't know why

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

2023 Promotion - $1000 credit on S23 for trade-in

Does anyone else remember this? I was just informed by an agent that there is no record of this promotion and no record that I returned by S9 to receive this credit. When asked about escalating the issue, was informed that the manager would have the same "information".

Questions

How do I get rid of verbal alarm BUG?

Re Samsung Galaxy S22 voice-bug. I have an alarm-type male voice giving me a "motivational" time to get up and get going message. The male voice uses foul language, and in a familiar way like a voice mail. It's a "get the "f" up and get going" like an alarm would be set up. But, I did not choose thi

Questions

Closed

How do I get rid of verbal alarm BUG?

Re Samsung Galaxy S22 voice-bug. I have an alarm-type male voice giving me a "motivational" time to get up and get going message. The male voice uses foul language, and in a familiar way like a voice mail. It's a "get the "f" up and get going" like an alarm would be set up. But, I did not choose thi

Questions

Samsung S21 5G update interrupted

Hey there , Recently got a Samsung S21 5G AT&T .. Problem is everything other than the System Update Appears to work .. the system when opened and after tapping the check for updates button shows "Software Update Interrupted . No update is available for this device , please try again in 24 h

Questions

Accepted Solution

Office of the President

Good morning, Is the office of the President a legitimate thing? Short back story, I filed a complaint with the BBB for a situation that tool place at an AT&T store. Short after, I was called and emailed by a (redacted) from the office of the President. Everything seemed legit but as time went

Questions

can I access text messages that were sent to me during the AT&T outage?

I heard from a few people that they sent me text messages during the AT&T outage Thursday morning. I did not receive the messages when service was restored. Are those messages gone forever?  When I log onto AT&T I do not see the messages listed in my text log.  Not sure if it is i

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Unlock code incorrect

Received approval and an unlock code for a Samsung note 8. The code is incorrect. Contacted AT&T support and they advised I would need to submit the request through ATT prepaid. As far as I can tell, ATT prepaid does not have a separate procedure for unlocking devices. So what do I do?

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.