For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Samsung

Samsung

Discuss all the Samsung devices available from AT&T.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(15123)
Samsung Galaxy S8 different model functionality

Hello, My girlfriend and me are internationals, who will travel to the USA for 6 months. Because of that we want a prepaid internet plan for this time. My girlfriend has a Samsung Galaxy S8 Model SM-G950F. The question is will the model work in the US or not, since in the list of supported models t

Questions

Message 6 US01LV

Been getting Msg 6 US01LV all day dialing the same number. Does this mean the phone has blocked incoming calls?

Questions

How to use an eSIM

Hi, I am attempting to use an eSIM while traveling internationally. My phone requires an unlock code in order to do this. Please provide an unlock code or provide an alternative means of resolving the situation. 

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

voicemail as text

How do you see voicemail as text?

Questions

samsung s9 tab in retail mode

i put my tab s9 in retail mode and dont know the password is there a factory reset password

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATT reported my newly bought device as lost or stolen. I am not a customer and bought the phone directly from samsung

My samsung galaxy s24 ultra that was bought new from Samsung directly was reported lost and stolen by ATT. I did not report my device as lost or stolen. I am not and have never been an ATT customer. My service carrier has suspended my line and informed me to contact att to remove the blacklist since

Questions

Galaxy store app

When I try to open the app, it's showing me an error( 132ed7a63000). Curious note: the error number is being changing frecuently

Questions

s21fe cannot be released

They recently gave me a Samsung s21fe, the imei is perfect but when I try to unlock it I get the following message We can’t unlock your device because it’s no longer active on an AT&T account. Resubmit your request and select No when asked, \"Do you have a mobile number from AT&T?”. It is

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to change the number of rings before voicemail answers on android cellphones

We have a Samsung A11, and an Emblem U202aa phones. Both have short ring times before going to voicemail. I would like to increase the time that the phones ring prior to going to voicemail.  I found instructions on the AT&T website as follows: Change number of rings before voicemail ans

Questions

Samsung Replaced the phone with the no signal issue

I contacted AT&T and they were not able to resolve the no signal issue on my Samsung S22 plus phone. My phone was replaced with another Samsung S22 after contacting Samsung customer support and being on the phone with their techs for more than an hour and they were not able to resolve the no s

Questions

Be the first to reply

(0)
No conversations found!

Trending Accepted Solutions

(1)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Same day upgrade?

If i were to pay my remaining balance on my phone today, would i be able to upgrade in store same day? Or would the payment have to process before i can upgrade? Id like to walk out with a new phone same day if possible

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Learn how everyone gets

The new Samsung Galaxy S24+ on us, guaranteed

With eligible trade-in. Any year. Any condition.

How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.