For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
AT&T Fiber Equipment

AT&T Fiber Equipment

Learn more about your Internet with AT&T Fiber equipment.

Ask a question

Pinned posts

(0)
No conversations found!
(8029)
Major routing issues after the recent AT&T outage

Major routing issues after the recent AT&T outage.   My client in St Louis routes to some twelve99.net network to get to anything and when anyone does a tracert to them,  it also traces out to Sweden and back which is making all users complain about latency.   This started im

Questions

BGW-320 Port forwarding issue

I have been through an absolute headache for the past week. All I want to do is port forward 2 ports. I know how to port forward, but when I do and check the ports, they are still closed. When I first contacted support, they said the modem was bad, so they sent me another. Well who would've guessed,

Questions

BGW320 Wifi chipset removal

Is there a way to completely remove the wireless chipset from the BGW320? I don't have service yet and don't have a BGW320 to physically inspect. Company I work at is considering AT&T fiber and has a requirement for no wireless hardware.

Questions

Red light on modem is flashing red

I just received a new modem today and followed the steps to set it up. The red light on the modem is flashing red, which is the same issue I was having previously that warranted a new modem to be sent. I have rebooted multiple times and this is not resolving the issue.

Questions

Problems with Pace modem and DMZ Plus mode. Constant connection drops.

Hello, How do I increase the DHCP lease time when using DMZ+ mode on my Pace 5268AC modem? I get constant interruptions because of this aggressive DHCP timer. It is currently only 10 minutes and the Pace modem is not able to renegotiate properly before I loose connectivity.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Best Ethernet Cable

I just upgraded to the Fiber- Internet 2000. I have two computers and one SmartTV wired to my BGW320 gateway.  I want the maximum speeds possible.  Used Cat 6 to my  4 year old Samsung TV (about a 45 foot run).  Should  I replace that with a new Cat 7 or maybe Cat 8? 

Questions

ATT firewall blocking iDrive backup software

It seems the ATT Router I have, model BGW320-500 at version 4.25.4, is blocking my iDrive backup software. I believe it happened after an update was pushed out or some other security program was added. I can access the web site and my information but the application cannot. I have not done anything

Questions

Accepted Solution

would install tech crimp

Would ATT intall tech crimp/make my conections x3 for Cat6 wire if i have it all ran to final location /minus the face plate. Or shoud i just buy the Cat6 a bit longer, and get female to female face plates for my remodel boxes?

Questions

No IPv6 Default Route

I've tried call in support multiple times with no luck about IPv6 being broken. My router gets a global IPv6 unicast address, but does have not a default IPv6 gateway. Since there's no default gateway the router cannot forward IPv6 traffic. I've tried the built IPv6 ping to well know domains and tho

Questions

Terrible connection to my work environment

Hey AT&T Team, I'm having a tough time with my work VPN connection. It keeps dropping, and I'm losing access to my work stuff because of it. I did a check using MTR from my Windows machine (through WSL), and noticed there's a hop where almost 90% of the network packets are lost! It seems like th

Questions

Be the first to reply

(1)
Failover Doesn't work with Unifi Equipment

My primary Internet connection is with the BGW320-505 setup in Pass-through mode connected to my Unifi Dream Machine Pro. (UDMP) My secondary Internet connection is with Xfinity cable modem.  This is a great secondary option for me as it only costs me $20 a month.  The issue is, I've ha

Questions

Trending Accepted Solutions

(4)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGW210-700 drops all incoming 6in4 packets?

I'm trying to set up a Hurricane Electric IPv6 tunnel using an OPNsense system behind a BGW210-700 RG, but it turns out that despite disabling the packet filter and pretty much every other firewall option in the RG, it drops all incoming 6in4 (IP protocol 41) packets. The logs list the reason as "U

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T BWG320 + Deco mesh BE16000 = double-NAT

Hello - following the guides here I have my AT&T BWG320 set in IP Passthrough DHCPS-fixed mode and my TP-Link Deco BE16000 in router mode. I also have Wifi disabled on the BWG320. The main node of the Deco BE16000 is connected to the BWG320 via port 1 (5Gb) on the BWG. I have rebooted both syste

Questions

Accepted Solution

openDNS with BGW-320

I am trying to set up openDNS but I am not very tech savvy and I am struggling to understand some of the answers I've already found in this forum. Is anyone out there willing to explain it in a very simplified yet detailed way? I already set up an openDNS account but once I'm logged into the router,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Att Fiber/Ring devices

We just moved into a new build that is set up for Att fiber and has a ring doorbell already installed. Fiber was installed and we have had no trouble with the TV, computers or phones. I HAVE had trouble connecting the doorbell. I bought a Ring Chime/extender and cannot connect it either. I have rese

Questions

Frequently Asked Questions

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Got a few minutes to learn more?

Check out these informative articles and resources.

Abstract rendering of Fiber optic internet.

EXPLAINER

What’s fiber internet?

Between remote work, gaming, streaming videos, social media, email, and so on, many of us spend a huge portion of our lives online. That’s what draws so many people to internet powered by fiber.
Woman working from home and videoconferencing with several colleagues.

TRENDING NOW

AT&T Fiber now delivers speeds up to 5 GIG

Is your home internet fast enough? Depending on speed tier availability and your household’s connectivity needs, you may choose an AT&T Fiber plan with hyper-gig speeds.
Three kids lounging on a sofa and browsing the web on their respective devices.

BLOG

A quick introduction to Wi-Fi 6

Wi-Fi 6 was designed to improve on previous standards in several ways, including more efficient battery usage, higher maximum bandwidth, improve security features, and more!
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.