Need help understanding your bill?

Do you need help understanding and paying your bill?

The information on this page will help you pay your bill, transfer billing responsibility, set up payment arrangements, sign up for AT&T Paperless Billing, AutoPay and more.

Are you looking for help with your bill?

Expand all

Are you looking for AT&T Paperless Billing?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Read the latest billing solutions...

(5)

Accepted Solution

ATTN::SUPERVISOR. Repetitive claim issues can't get resolved

I filed a claim on my device and my claim got accepted device shipped and it got to FedEx Pineville office so I called them and they said the package was declined and it was the wrong mailing address...they had the correct address but never showed up....the device is on the way back..I called asurio

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bill reprint

I’m needing a detailed bill reprint from 2021. I’ve spent the last hour on the phone and got NO WHERE!!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Pay friends phone bill.

Can you anonymously pay a friends phone bill

Questions

Accepted Solution

Got conned into getting a second line, now my bill is $350 a month for just me.

Hi, all! I purchased a new iphone 14 Pro Max and two brand new Gen 8 apple watches in December of 2022. I didn't purchase insurance because I have never broken a device, so I didn't believe that I would need it. In May of 2023, I was in a domestic situation resulting in one of my apple watches and m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Disability

What plans do you have for people on disability

Questions

Join the latest billing discussions...

(18)
Switch back to prepaid from post paid

I was on prepaid & switched to post paid for the iphone15 max. Was told the only way I could get the phone was to switch to postpaid & trade in my iphone 14 & the 15 max would be free. AT&T has really screwed up the billing & trying to talk to agent is terrible. I want to pay of

Questions

Number suspended

Went to at&t and they said my number was suspended

Questions

Accepted Solution

ATTN::SUPERVISOR. Repetitive claim issues can't get resolved

I filed a claim on my device and my claim got accepted device shipped and it got to FedEx Pineville office so I called them and they said the package was declined and it was the wrong mailing address...they had the correct address but never showed up....the device is on the way back..I called asurio

Questions

last bill is inaccurate

i received bill for 1284.00 and never in 18 years used that amount of data! I tried calling and you keep disconnecting me “saying no current account” now this is going g to collections ( I have excellent credit and never missed a payment). I need to talk to someone as something weird has happened.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Bill reprint

I’m needing a detailed bill reprint from 2021. I’ve spent the last hour on the phone and got NO WHERE!!

Questions

FAST. EASY. ONLINE.

Shop the way you want

Same-day pickup

Order online and pick up safely in-store or curbside today.
Subject to availability.

Find a store

Same-day delivery

Get delivery and optional expert setup as soon as today with AT&T Right To YouSM. All free.
Select markets only. Same-day delivery subject to availability.

Learn more

Free shipping & returns

Shop online with free shipping and returns.

Learn more
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.