For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
syclick's profile

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

Friday, September 26th, 2014 11:16 PM

Upgrade Eligibility not reverting back after cancelled iPhone 6 Plus preorder through Apple.com

I'd preordered an iPhone 6 Plus through the Apple.com website, then cancelled it because I was going to camp out overnight for launch day. When I got to the front of the line, my upgrade eligibility had not reverted back, and I was not able to upgrade to the 6 Plus. I walked away empty handed and livid.

More than a week has passed since then, and my eligibility has not reverted. I've called AT&T support several times, and I've even gotten a case number, but it doesn't seem to have done any good.

Even if I were to find a 6 Plus at this point, I still couldn't upgrade.

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

I'm able to successfully get past the upgrade eligibility page on Apple.com, and I've checked with *693#.

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

10 years ago

That is awesome. Enjoy your new iPhone 6!!!

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Teacher

• 

21 Messages

10 years ago

Heh... I didn't say I found any availability! Smiley Happy iPhone 6 Pluses are hard to come by these days.

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

10 years ago

So I logged into my account through the app this morning and there was a alert for my line. I'm eligible for an upgrade!! Something was weird after finding out so I may have to call them one last time or wait until Monday when Lorri K calls me.

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Tutor

• 

11 Messages

10 years ago

Some people are saying they actually made payments? What I was saying was this was the process att did on there end. I never did anything online, she was just telling me how they do it on there side. Manager accelerates the payments and applies a credit. Glad this all got resolved though
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.