For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
CeremonialMyth's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, January 27th, 2018 12:33 AM

Name hilarity as an analogy for my experience with AT&T

Hello, 

I have an account with you guys, and I was adding my girl friend's name to her account details, and I learned the craziest thing today from you guys.  Apparently, (I have to spell this out because of your horrible software: "H-a-r-s-h-i-t-h-a" is a profane word. Yeah, it blew my mind too, considering it means happiness in Kannada. So, that in itself has become sort of an analogy for my experience with ATT so far. Happiness with my service has been a profane word that I consistently hear myself cursing out about your great and wonderful services.  I just had to share my funny story with you guys, because it made me laugh and cringe at the same time. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

6 years ago

Hello @CeremonialMyth

Thank you for your feedback. We have looked into your request and other than asking an administrator to manually change the name, I don't believe there is another way to go around the word filter. If we have a request on the forums, either myself or a moderator can manually change the profile name. If you're asking about your AT&T account and adding an authorized user, you might need to check with customer care. You can chat with them HERE.

I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.