For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
ATTCommunityTeam's profile

• 

1.3K Messages

Thursday, August 16th, 2018 8:34 PM

We’ve started something new.   You should see avatars everywhere!  Though some of them may need a little “fixing.”

If you’ve been around awhile and uploaded a custom avatar – you’re good.  You don’t need to do anything.

If you’re brand new, you’ll notice we randomly assigned you an avatar – your “face” in the community, like a TV, a phone, a heart or something like that.

If you’d like to change it, click your avatar (top right of the page) and select “My Settings.”  Now choose “Avatar” and pick another you like, or upload your own. 

If you’ve been around awhile but never picked an avatar and all you have is the default purple head  – well, it’s easy to change, if you want to.  Click your avatar (top right of the page) and select “My Settings.”  Now choose “Avatar” and pick one you like, or upload your own. 

If you’ve been around awhile and had already selected one of the earlier stock avatars like a blazing 4G, or a U-verse DVR, or whatever – you’ll notice your avatar is broken.  Ouch!   We’re sorry!   But it’s easy to fix.  Click your broken avatar (top right of the page) and select “My Settings.”  Now choose “Avatar” and pick one (including the cool new ones!), or upload your own. 

Questions about avatars?  Please ask them here!  We'd love to hear from you.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

1 Attachment

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.