Need to update email settings?

The new AT&T Email. Explore all the features, today.

Your inbox is going places, get onboard! We can help you signing into your email, keeping your email secure with OAuth or a Secure Mail Key, setting up & managing your email account and more.

Are you getting CARE CODE error messages, when signing in?

Expand all

Do you need more help signing in?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Do you need help with OAuth?

Expand all

Do you need help with Secure Mail Keys?

Expand all

Read the latest AT&T Mail solutions...

(6)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Disappearing email login

We have two email users on our account. About 50% of the time when logging in on our desktop we only see one login choice, then we have to click on add user to get logged in.  I want to see both logins when logging in.  Why does the second login disappear?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

unable to change yahoo mail password.

experian emailed about a security breach and suggested changing password. I'm directed from yahoo mail to directv which says i left directv in 2019 (I am still with them). I am an AT&T retiree, using my att/yahoo mail of 20+years. Any advice or suggestions would be terrific. thank you Al Felix

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to reset password on old sbcglobal email account

Hi, I have an old sbcglobal email account that was recently hacked and sent phishing messages to all of my contacts. I want to change the password and delete the account but I can't figure out how to do this or even where to start. Can someone please assist and provide some direction?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can not log into my sbcglobal.net email

when I try to log into my sbcglobal.net email on the AT&T server the site has me change my profile. When I type in the correct information and give a cell phone number to get a 6 digit code. I type in the code and get an error stating something when wrong and try again later. I have been trying

Questions

Accepted Solution

Yahoo Email - Calendar Full View Not Working

I have been unable to access my "Calendar full view" for several days. When I click on this option, I get a screen with the message "Your calendar is temporarily unavailable". Prior to getting this message, I had been adding a lot of content to my calendar. I'm not sure if this is what triggered the

Questions

Join an AT&T Mail conversation...

(53)
access to sbcglobal.net account

Hello, I cannot access my sbcglobal account.  When I click forgot password, it is sending a recovery link to an email address from 17 years ago!  It appears any people are still sending email to my sbcglobal account.  Please help!  my email address is [email scrubbed].

Questions

Locked out of prodigy.net email

My prodigy.net email recently required me to re-enter the password on my phone. All password attempts were unsuccessful. When trying to reset my password, I got the message that they didn’t have enough details to access my account. I’ve tried all the ways I can find online to reset my password and a

Questions

Reset sbcglobal subaccount password and don't remember security question answers

Hi! I have been unsuccessful trying to reset the password on a subaccount (my mom is the sbcglobal.net account holder). Please help! Keli

Questions

Secure mail key - sbcglobal.net email account

I deleted my secure mail key, updated my password on my sbcglobal.net email account, but I still receive emails and can send emails through the account using the deleted key. Using the inbound and outbound.att.net hosts, why is the key still functional when it's been deleted from the account?

Questions

Locked out by "Let's make sure it's you"

I've been using AT&T email for probably more than 20 years, since I had a paid dialup service from AT&T as a backup Internet service. Suddenly I am getting this "Let's make sure it's you" message when I try to view my email, but I'm not receiving the text message that AT&T is supposedly

Questions

Do you need help setting up your email?

Expand all

Do you need any more email help?

Expand all
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.