Need to update email settings?

The new AT&T Email. Explore all the features, today.

Your inbox is going places, get onboard! We can help you signing into your email, keeping your email secure with OAuth or a Secure Mail Key, setting up & managing your email account and more.

Are you getting CARE CODE error messages, when signing in?

Expand all

Do you need more help signing in?

Expand all
Not finding what you're looking for?

Do you need help with OAuth?

Expand all

Do you need help with Secure Mail Keys?

Expand all

Read the latest AT&T Mail solutions...

(5)

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need to reset password on old sbcglobal email account

Hi, I have an old sbcglobal email account that was recently hacked and sent phishing messages to all of my contacts. I want to change the password and delete the account but I can't figure out how to do this or even where to start. Can someone please assist and provide some direction?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can not log into my sbcglobal.net email

when I try to log into my sbcglobal.net email on the AT&T server the site has me change my profile. When I type in the correct information and give a cell phone number to get a 6 digit code. I type in the code and get an error stating something when wrong and try again later. I have been trying

Questions

Accepted Solution

Yahoo Email - Calendar Full View Not Working

I have been unable to access my "Calendar full view" for several days. When I click on this option, I get a screen with the message "Your calendar is temporarily unavailable". Prior to getting this message, I had been adding a lot of content to my calendar. I'm not sure if this is what triggered the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Best Practice For Preventing Mail Fraud

Hackers have all of my personal information (including past phone numbers and addresses). Several people are already using my email address with just one letter capitalized or having all of their spam going to my box.  It is taking hours to try and undo the mess with my social security account

Questions

Accepted Solution

cannot receive email sent from my iPhone to my computer

I send an email from my iPhone to my desktop computer but it never shows up in my inbox. On my iPhone to shows that it was sent but it never arrives to my desktop computer. The same occurs when I send an email from my computer TO my computer. It never shows up in my inbox. This all started when I ch

Questions

Join an AT&T Mail conversation...

(60)
Secure mail key - sbcglobal.net email account

I deleted my secure mail key, updated my password on my sbcglobal.net email account, but I still receive emails and can send emails through the account using the deleted key. Using the inbound and outbound.att.net hosts, why is the key still functional when it's been deleted from the account?

Questions

Locked out by "Let's make sure it's you"

I've been using AT&T email for probably more than 20 years, since I had a paid dialup service from AT&T as a backup Internet service. Suddenly I am getting this "Let's make sure it's you" message when I try to view my email, but I'm not receiving the text message that AT&T is supposedly

Questions

Trying to access email “settings” & “more settings”

Cannot get to “more settings” under “settings”. Only thing under “settings” is “general.  Trying to access disposable email addresses and filters 

Questions

I need to cancel or delete a att.net email that is not associated to any of my accounts

[email scrubbed] is an email that I have never created. I do not know how this account was created, and I do not have access to log in to close or delete it. I did follow the instructions on how to Create or remove a disposable email address, but it was useless if I do not have the login information

Questions

Disappearing email login

We have two email users on our account. About 50% of the time when logging in on our desktop we only see one login choice, then we have to click on add user to get logged in.  I want to see both logins when logging in.  Why does the second login disappear?

Questions

Do you need help setting up your email?

Expand all

Do you need any more email help?

Expand all
How can we help you today?
Shop phones
& devices
Bring your
own device
Upgrade phone
Add a line
to your plan
Download
myAT&T app
Get help online
Visit a store
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.