For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
R

• 

7 Messages

Sunday, January 2nd, 2022 12:53 AM

hbo max not working

hbo max not working. put in att user name and password. logs in for one moment then goes back to please log in. 

• 

7 Messages

2 years ago

ATT is disgraceful. I have had problems with them for a year now and have been a customer for 30 years. It's time to start looking for another plan ... 

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I have the same issue. Sad to see it has not yet been resolved.

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I'm also having the same issue. Everything was working fine until yesterday when my HBO Max account said my subscription expired, but my AT&T account page still says I have HBO Max.

• 

10 Messages

2 years ago

I have done EVERY troubleshoot too. I’ve changed passwords, deleted the app and reinstalled it, removed every device, logged out every device, cleared the cache, turned off and turned back on the recurring payments. I was watching peacemaker and then the second the episode ended i got a screen saying renew membership. It did this last month and self corrected after a week. This isn’t great service and of course all we are getting is bots replying to us and no one solving the issue. I’ve went from 5 different forum pages with this issue spanning over the last few months and no one seems to be able to fix it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.