Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (100)

Relevance
Selected Relevance

Good lord🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Never Purchase Phone from ATT.com

First off I would suggest all customers not to do business with ATT because when it comes to resolution, all I'm hearing is that the systems are not designed to fix the issues when there is an issue from ATT. My issues is, I purchased(upgraded) from att.com on 11/5/2020. After 2 weeks I received

Questions

s3.amazonaws.com??

I have this s3.amazonaws.com hijacking of chrome. I haven't done anything other than close the browser. I cannot use chrome, anytime I open chrome that s3 click to continue automatically appears... So I close chrome... I miss chrome. It claims something about being chosen by at&t wireless for a cont

Questions

@Chrisl12oclock  Hey let me get back to you after I've built a time machine that can take me back 4 years into the past so that your answer at least will address the person who asked the question. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦

to the conversation: 

Unlock a phone which is no longer working on AT&T

Hi, I used to bought an iPhone 6 with two-year contract. The contract has expired by September 2016. Then I bought an iPhone 7 from Apple with full payment and I changed my plan from data share plan to GoPhone prepaid plan. So now, my iPhone 6 has no SIM card in it and I'm using my iPhone 7 with GoP

Questions

This ☝️☝️☝️☝️

to the conversation: 

Unsuspend and remove former house owner

I went to a att store today to try to set up internet for my new house but couldn't because the former owner was suspended. Any way around this?

Questions

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

to the conversation: 

Refund

Went in a store in March to switch my five years numb from Cricket to AT&T. Phillip took care of me. He made a big mistake, instead $75 monthly plan, he put my numb on 75GB plan. That was it. They couldn't switch it back, I couldn't get a new plan, or anything. I paid them $105 for that, and spent a

Questions

@sandblaster and lizdance... it worked! Thank you ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

to the conversation: 

Account balance.

I missed my auto-pay date due to insufficient funds. So I went on my account and it said my amount due was 45 dollars, so I made a payment of 45 dollars. I waited a few minutes shut my phone off and turned it back on and still had no service. So I called 611 and it said “your account expired, and yo

Questions

@lizdance40 wrote: @Gary L @MicCheck The new switch offer.  https://inhomeswitch.att.com/#/home   @Gary L  Good luck.  🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️   Sheesh...I was hoping these were gone forever!

commented 

6 years ago

to the conversation: 

Newgistics "Lost" my return!!!

AT&T Premier Customer / RMA # ************   I dropped the phone off at my local USPS Post Office with the Parcel Select Return Service label provided to me by AT&T on 9/25.  Today is 10/1 and Newgistics has no additional tracking information regarding this return.   I live in Austin and the phone t

Questions

Prices for 2 lines, 3 lines or more. ⬇️↙️  

to the conversation: 

what is Access for iPhone 4G LTE w/ VVM

I get charged $20 per phone for Access for iPhone 4G LTE w/ VVM,  I dont even know what  Access for iPhone 4G LTE w/ VVM is, can someone tell me and do I need to have this with the unlimited plan??

Questions

If you can see the feature enabled why don’t YOU turn it off? All you have to do is remove the ✔️From the spot and save.   BTW the green check mark goes away, but the line item does not.   

to the conversation: 

International long distance charges

I had requested AT&T Customer Service Exec way back in 2018 & early 2019 as well to disable my international long distance calling as well as international roaming features. They don’t seem to have any logs of these conversations in their system ! Time & again, I have noticed AT&T would enable both

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Cannot download Yellowpages.com Mobile application

I have a BlackBerry Bold 9000. When attempting to download the Yellowpages.com Mobile application I get the following error messages: (1) The server returned the following error while attempting to fulfill your request: ‘Connection Timed Out’.” Or, (2) “Download failed” and “907 Invalid COD A networ

Questions

. . . Why I don’t upgrade with At&t or installments. . .  ⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️⤴️

to the conversation: 

Who can help me?

Long story short, kind of. Today, May 25, 2019, I have spent my whole day, from 8:00 am to 5:55 pm, trying to upgrade my iPhone. Unfortunately, my first attempt was using the online offer, under my AT&T account for device upgrade - I should have gone directly to a store.  Right when I was about to p

Questions

@Sugarbomb44 READ THE SOLUTION.   ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

to the conversation: 

Receive collect call from jail

Need to know why I can’t receive collect calls from jail

Questions

All boils down to this ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️ Software isn’t yours and you agreed to use it within the limits set by ZTE.   Find me a phone that isn’t encrypted 🙄

to the conversation: 

OHHH MY GAAAWWWD, AT&T TRIED TO DECRYPT MY PHONE, WHHHHHHYYYYYY?? UNACCEPTABLE...

i can't believe this happened. ON FEB 11TH (i was in DC for a conference), AT&T forced the firmware update on my phone, I had no choice but to allow the update, I tried to stop it by turning off Wifi, but as soon as turned it back on the update continued, that in of itself was not the problem, w

Questions

✔️✔️

to the conversation: 

Office of the president

I need to get a direct line for the office of the president in the Dallas, TX region.

Questions

@peiyangium wrote: Thank you replies! I am very sure that the only AT&T service was my wireless phone, no internet, no land lines, nothing else.  ✔️ I canceled my service because I was leaving the country, thus I did not transfer to another carrier.

to the conversation: 

Inaccurate billing still not corrected

Hi!I canceled my AT&T wireless service about a year ago, and the last bill I received was faulty, due to the incorrect operation of the representative when deactivating the service.I contacted AT&T twice via online chat, and both times I was instructed that the bill would be corrected after some tim

Questions

Wireless is cell phones. I am guessing you mean TV and internet.   Contact information is in the black bar at the bottom of the page. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

to the conversation: 

New Residential Development - Texas

I am developer out of North Houston and need a contact for the installation of AT&T services. Please provide a contact number as soon as possible.

Questions

Hello Lester [@ltorresr]I am sorry you keep having issues with this settings. Some features will require compatibility on 4 areas:1) Compatible device ✔️2) Compatible software version ✔️3) Compatible service plan ❓4) Correct provisioning of the featu

commented 

8 years ago

to the conversation: 

Is LG 2 Vista 2 Wi-Fi Calling Feature unavailable?

Last week, I upgraded to 4 LGs G Vista 2. One reason for select this phone was the wi-fi calling feature. Unfortunately, the set up Wi-Fi Calling is unavailable.  Any suggestions? Best regards,

Questions

@Sad2BHere Reality check. ✔️ This is not an ATT specific issue. This guy thinks he can escape them too https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1535219#1535219  

to the conversation: 

Anyone else having their phone's OS upgraded with out express consent?

I'm glad I'm not having a major crisis or involved in a situation where I might require my phone. The clueless deepwauds at AT&T just started upgrading my phone without permission. Thank God it was plugged into power when they started. Chat service is a joke, it only gives me broken links and asks f

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.